Sunday, May 27, 2007

"WHY?"


Why can’t I drink the anger?
Why can’t the frozen lakes cry?
Why can’t the medicines of faith cure?
Why can’t the feastings get over tonight?

Why cant the shattered loyalty surface?
Why can’t the mistakes mend on their own?
Why can’t the steps retreat 2 the start?
Why can’t the seeds of pain groan?

Why can’t the dead mourn?
Why can’t the fakeness succumb?
Why can’t the life take death in loan?
Why can’t we speak when numb?

So many of the whys
I don’t want no lies…
My nerves of steel need some music
To tear off my sanity until it cries…

I need no sympathy
For so many of you will shudder;
Think of it as insane
Don’t ask me WHY it’s so simple and plain…


Why, why, why, why….?????

1 comment:

Anil Satija said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.