Sunday, May 27, 2007

"CAUSE ALL I KNOW.."


Fleeting flight
Careless enough not to grab a bite
Beaking the peckersome silence
Do I need a picturesque lens?

Huh..!! Not for sure…

Cause all I know is
That this grass needs a kiss
From the solemn dew
Bleaching the black sky blue

Cause all I know

You need to be pampered
You won’t get allowance to be tampered
You need solitude
To shun d world so lewd

Stirred down the core
Run along with me to the shore
Let’s crowd the strait
And give life to others as bait

Let’s soar in the sky
Hide oh no…at least try
Spread the disease of life
Slit the throat of strife

Still need the bird’s wings???
Come ill lend you my sky …

10:00 p.m.
12th April 2007

2 comments:

mr_bhu said...

awesome ...

hope y can speak in indonesian .. so i can speak to y bout writin ...

plz visit my blog n tell y'r opinion

mr_bhu said...

ok .. i will translate it here if y want to read it

"You are ... (miracle magic)

you brought a miracle
that completing me ..
trew away my bold thought..
and all de sadness ..

yes ,.. that all miracle
bout all that's make me feel
absolute ..
undestand ...

and trew away the whole loneliness

so ,. there's no way that i could ask for more ..

b'cause this is a beautiful miracle

and i have to let it go .."

i'm so sorry if my english is so bad..
n tq to already visit my blog
keep posting .. i like to read yours