Sunday, May 27, 2007

"IN THE MORN' "


…in the morn…of hope of despair of the seasons of funfilled glare...somehow a real beautiful caricature of words from my side...!!!

Rinsing the dreams
Eyes Shy away from the sleep…
Bathing in d shallow sea
The casual lies whisper
To the thoughtless smile;
Asked it to stay…
But twas late…


Glossy rain of time…
Harmonizes with the clouded sky…
Signing me d lullaby…

Colors caricature my flight …
For the noon waits ahead of me;
Filling in d vacuum …
Screaming noiselessly…
I swim across the SILENT SEA

Still bathing in the moonlit night…
The riddles of the stars
Is what I gaze at…

Nailing down the minutes…
The seconds slip away…
Year after year…
I watch the sun burn…
Watching it set from the bay

Walking down the forest of memoirs…
I sow a plea…
To visit thee someday…

In this hope I return…
To the SILENCE OF THE BLACK SEA

No comments: