Saturday, May 28, 2011

Coffined

I built myself a coffin some years ago
And had kept nails and hammer in a drawer.
I told just one person this secret.
Oh and he,
He dug my grave quietly with his aids.
Nailed me down, pinned me up.
He killed me with a kiss and ate me slow.

Look at me you all. I’m bleeding
Filling that bowl with my dark red.
He told me once it smelt good. My sweat.  A bliss.
Today as he licks it – sweat and blood – he shows no remorse.
Murderer and rapist of my emotions, I swear.
He didn’t even leave one bone of me, for myself.
Yes, he killed me with a kiss and ate me slow.

I knew it would come. But I deceived my heart into it.
I kept his adrenalin rushing.
Why? No. That’s a silly question.
I’ll still try answering – That sweet poison called love.
He intoxicated me. And, I sold my soul to this devil, love.
At times he cushioned my back and most of the times he bargained.
True, I hold this thought close to me now – He killed me with a kiss and ate me slow.


19.03.2011

No comments: