Saturday, May 26, 2007

"CONFESSIONS (Featuring AKSHAY™)


Stanzas 1,3 and 5 Written By SoNoo

Stanzas 2,4 and 6 Written By AKSHAY™

--------------------------------------------


Forgive me father, for I have sinned.
Unto you I come for mercy from within
To hand over my fumbled soul
And to kill me or let it take toll

be at rest my child,if your heart is pure
the lord's yolk is mild, and he holds the cure,
lest you maybe torn from the inside,
keep the faith in yourself and u wont need to hide

I fear not the world o Father!
It’s ok if the boulders of crime smother
For I slayed the warm nerve of his’
It continued to shower upon me the bliss

be at ease my child, for there is little use of remorse,
the lord will not chide, nor alter your life's course,
for the wrath within you has left blood all over your hands,
tell me child, make me understand..

Banished him from my kingdom
Which feathered his lustful slum
Fettered free Forever from the exotic flesh he fed upon
I enter the dawn of my horizon

Cry no more child, for the lord will forgive all you've done,
but you have to forgive yourself, forgive the monster you've become,
lest the thought of this come again,it should be shunned,
at ease my child,thy kingdom come,thy will be done..

2 comments:

Akshay Ravi said...

This has gotta b our best poem til now... gr8 meanin ... gr8 rhyme... absolutely perfect!... :)

aquasonu said...

yeah bestest ever ... we pose a challenge :-P

just kiddin !!! hehe ! peaceout!